I am so honored to have been given this award by my lovely blogging buddies at the delightful blog Curls and Q. Thanks Barbara and Susan! I Love your blog especially because you are two sisters and having so much fun together. Thanks to you both there will be kool-aid dyeing in my future! And thanks to sweaty knitter -I love to read the stories and history that go along with your great photos. I started blogging about two years ago and have really enjoyed sharing my dyeing adventures. But the best part of blogging for me is reading all the other wonderful, awesome bloggers out there- I get so inspired by all your beautiful work! Keep it up! You inspire me every single day!
Rules of the Award
- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you
- Mention 7 random things about yourself (see below)
- List the rules
- Pass on the award to 15 bloggers (the fun part; see further below)
- Inform the 15 bloggers by commenting on their blogs ✓ (even more fun) Here are 7 random things about me I love homemade lemon meringue pie or any other kind of pie I am crazy about cattails, keep a good pair of shears in my car and have been known to pull over to the side of the road to cut some from time to time. I eat tacos from the taco truck for dinner about 3 nights a week. I love the BBC Colin Firth/Jennifer Ehle version of Pride and Prejudice and watch it over and over and over . . . I must have a constant supply of ice cubes available at all times My favorite tool is a pressure washer I have a puppy, his name is Otis Here is my list of 15 dye-lectible bloggers! (So many more, it’s hard to list only 15!) lc’s cottage crafty quilting with Pamela bkestlerknit primitive spirit Meta Guila Pennross Florence Martha Ressler Barbara z Allison Green Genevieve Tangerine Key Digital Gardener Klara luna