I love them all. I went to JoAnn’s with Laura the other night. I got the 108″ wide Kona muslin. Today I started ripping it into strips. I didn’t measure it but I think the strips were about 12-14 inches wide -by 108 inches. I put up two pots and was hoping to make a light summer quilt for our bed. I tucked some leaves into the folds to see what would happen. Here we go.
In the first pot I weighted the cloth down with a glass tile. Now you can see some of the green dye making it’s way in.
Here is what the cloths with the leaves folded in looked like when I first took them out of the pots. I rinsed them on the concrete. They looked very promising. so I unwrapped everything.
Here is how it all came out.