Last night I took the piece out of the black dye bath. It looked pretty cool but when I washed out the extra dye, the black turned kind of greenish. I scrunched up the whole thing and pushed it down into a quart container. Then I mixed up a very strong solution of Rust Orange and poured it over the Fabric.
This morning I opened it up and threw it into the washer to rinse it with cold water and then I washed in hot with synthrapol. The colors are still kind of dull. Could be because the fabric is not mercerized. I like it ok and I think I will stop dyeing it now. I still want to discharge screen print some kind of nature design on it. I also think it needs some metallic. hmm. For anyone still interested in seeing the outcome, here is a look at the whole cloth and some close-ups of my favorite parts.